- 4 pounds whole chicken wings
- 3/4 cup hot pepper sauce
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 3 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 1 envelope ranch salad dressing mix
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- Cut the chicken wings into three sections; discard wing tip sections. In a gallon-size resealable plastic bag, combine the hot pepper sauce, butter and vinegar. Add chicken wings; seal bag and toss to coat evenly. Refrigerate for 4-8 hours.
- Place chicken on racks in two greased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pans. Sprinkle with dressing mix and paprika. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 40-50 minutes or until juices run clear. Yield: about 4 dozen.
Medium-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied white wine such as Riesling or Gewürtztraminer
Reviews for Spicy Ranch Chicken Wings
Sort By :
"Delicious wings with a different taste from the vinegar and ranch."
"Good recipe !"
"These are "THE BOMB"! We loved loved loved these!!! This is definitely a recipe you can use with any cut of chicken, and we will be making this recipe again! It's a keeper!"
"I made this for christmas last year. My family INSISTS that I make this for every family gathering now. sooooooo easy and sooooooo yummy!"