Spicy Ranch Chicken Wings
“My mother gave me this recipe more than 10 years ago,” writes Tracy Peters of Corinth, Mississippi. “Since then, I’ve made these lip-smacking wings for all different occasions.”
14 ServingsPrep: 20 min. + marinating Bake: 40 min.
- 4 pounds whole chicken wings
- 3/4 cup hot pepper sauce
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 3 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 1 envelope ranch salad dressing mix
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- Cut the chicken wings into three sections; discard wing tip sections.
- In a gallon-size resealable plastic bag, combine the hot pepper
- sauce, butter and vinegar. Add chicken wings; seal bag and toss to
- coat evenly. Refrigerate for 4-8 hours.
- Place chicken on racks in two greased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking
- pans. Sprinkle with dressing mix and paprika. Bake, uncovered, at
- 350° for 40-50 minutes or until juices run clear. Yield: about 4
Wine: Medium-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied white wine such as Riesling or Gewürtztraminer