“My mother gave me this recipe more than 10 years ago,” writes Tracy Peters of Corinth, Mississippi. “Since then, I’ve made these lip-smacking wings for all different occasions.”
- 4 pounds whole chicken wings
- 3/4 cup hot pepper sauce
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 3 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 1 envelope ranch salad dressing mix
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- Cut the chicken wings into three sections; discard wing tip sections. In a gallon-size resealable plastic bag, combine the hot pepper sauce, butter and vinegar. Add chicken wings; seal bag and toss to coat evenly. Refrigerate for 4-8 hours.
- Place chicken on racks in two greased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pans. Sprinkle with dressing mix and paprika. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 40-50 minutes or until juices run clear. Yield: about 4 dozen.
Originally published as Spicy Ranch Chicken Wings in Taste of Home December/January 2006, p45
Medium-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied white wine such as Riesling or Gewürtztraminer
Reviews for Spicy Ranch Chicken Wings
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review