We look forward to fall in anticipation of making these spicy pumpkin seeds. I often put some in a decorated jar to give as a gift.
- 2 cups fresh pumpkin seeds
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/8 to 1/4 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- In a small bowl, toss pumpkin seeds with oil, Worcestershire sauce and hot pepper sauce. Combine the salt, paprika, cumin and cayenne; sprinkle over seeds and toss to coat.
- Line a 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan with foil; grease the foil. Spread pumpkin seeds in pan. Bake, uncovered, at 250° for 45-50 minutes or until lightly browned and dry, stirring occasionally. Cool completely. Store in an airtight container. Yield: 2 cups.
Originally published as Spicy Pumpkin Seeds in Taste of Home's Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook Annual 2007, p243
Reviews for Spicy Pumpkin Seeds
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review