- 2 cups fresh pumpkin seeds
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/8 to 1/4 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- In a small bowl, toss pumpkin seeds with oil, Worcestershire sauce and hot pepper sauce. Combine the salt, paprika, cumin and cayenne; sprinkle over seeds and toss to coat.
- Line a 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan with foil; grease the foil. Spread pumpkin seeds in pan. Bake, uncovered, at 250° for 45-50 minutes or until lightly browned and dry, stirring occasionally. Cool completely. Store in an airtight container. Yield: 2 cups.
Reviews for Spicy Pumpkin Seeds
Sort By :
"I've made these for the past 3 years now! (When my husband and I share), friends and family will bring pumpkins to our home so we will make them some more! We are addicted!"
"We have a garden and have gotten lots of pumpkins. This recipe is super easy and definitely spicy. My husband and I love spicy so I will be making this again."
"These are best with big pumpkin seeds if you can find them. Some people eat the whole seed. I just eat the inside."