- moistened. Fold in chocolate chips and walnuts.
- Spoon into two greased 8-in. x 4-in. loaf pans. Bake at 350° for
- 65-75 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes
- out clean. Cool for 10 minutes before removing from pans to wire
- racks. If desired, combine glaze ingredients; drizzle over cooled
- loaves. Yield: 2 loaves.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 slice) equals 255 calories, 12 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 42 mg cholesterol, 220 mg sodium, 36 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 4 g protein.