Spicy Potato Wedges Recipe
When my husband and I barbecue with friends, we always bring these, and everyone loves them. They're a favorite accompaniment to almost anything we cook on the grill.—Autumn McNamara, Keego Harbor, Michigan
- 1/4 cup canola oil
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 2 teaspoons onion powder
- 2 teaspoons garlic salt
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 3-1/2 pounds large red potatoes, cut into wedges
- 1. In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the first eight ingredients; add the potatoes. Seal bag and toss to coat. Arrange in a single layer on greased baking sheets.
- 2. Bake at 400° for 30-35 minutes or until potatoes are tender and golden brown, turning once. Yield: 8 servings.
1 serving (3/4 cup) equals 212 calories, 7 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 696 mg sodium, 33 g carbohydrate, 4 g fiber, 4 g protein.
Reviews for Spicy Potato Wedges
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC