- Add fresh ginger; saute 1-2 minutes longer. Stir in the broth, syrup
- and candied ginger. Bring to a boil; cook until sauce is reduced to
- about 1/2 cup. Pour over pork.
- Bake 5-10 minutes longer or until a meat thermometer reads 160°.
- Let stand for 5 minutes before slicing.
- Yield: 2 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 5-1/2 ounces cooked pork with 3 tablespoons sauce (prepared with reduced-fat butter and reduced-sodium broth) equals 395 calories, 11 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 105 mg cholesterol, 883 mg sodium, 40 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 36 g protein.
Wine: Light-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.