Spicy Pork Tenderloin Recipe
- 1 to 3 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon ground thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 pork tenderloins (about 1 pound each)
- 1. Combine the first five ingredients; rub over tenderloins. Cover and refrigerate for 2-4 hours.
- 2. Grill, covered over medium-hot indirect heat for 25-40 minutes or until meat thermometer reads 160°. Yield: 8 servings.
Diabetic Exchanges: One serving equals 3-1/2 lean meat; also, 173 calories, 328 mg sodium 93 mg cholesterol, 1 gm carbohydrate, 29 gm protein, 5 gm fat.
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.