Spicy Pork Tenderloin Skewers Recipe
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1/3 cup reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon ground coriander
- 1 tablespoon ground cumin
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh gingerroot
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 2 teaspoons crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 2 pork tenderloins (3/4 pound each), cut into 1-inch cubes
- In a blender, combine the first 11 ingredients; cover and process until smooth. Pour into a large resealable plastic bag; add pork. Seal bag and turn to coat; refrigerate for 6 hours or overnight.
- Drain and discard marinade. Thread pork cubes onto six metal or soaked wooden skewers. Grill, covered, over medium heat for 8-10 minutes or until juices run clear, turning occasionally. Yield: 6 servings.
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Spicy Pork Tenderloin Skewers
Sort By :
Had a a terrific flavor. Will do again!
We just grilled these today and we really liked it! Served it over rice with the Macaroni Coleslaw Salad to accompany it!
I loved it! To the lady who commented on the heat, don't just cut down on the red pepper. Fresh ginger packs a mighty punch so you might want to cut that down to reduce the heat too. Hope it helps!!
Made this last night and I don't think my husband has ever raved as much about a recipe and I cook a lot...the only thing I did different is to use boneless country ribs cubed, and wisked the dressing instead of using a blender...came out great, this is a keeper!
This was delicious. Even my 7 and 4 year old grandchildren loved it. Served it with a mix of vegetables also done on the grill.
More Recipe Collections
- BBQ Pork Recipes >
- Country Woman Dinner Recipes >
- Country Woman Recipes >
- Diabetic Dinner Recipes >
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Grilled Kabobs >
- Grilled Pork Recipes >
- Grilling Recipes >
- Low Carb Dinner Recipes >
- Low Carb Recipes >
- Low Fat Dinner Recipes & Main Dishes >
- Low Fat Recipes >
- Make Ahead Dinner Recipes >
- Make-Ahead Recipes >