- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1/3 cup reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon ground coriander
- 1 tablespoon ground cumin
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh gingerroot
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 2 teaspoons crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 2 pork tenderloins (3/4 pound each), cut into 1-inch cubes
- In a blender, combine the first 11 ingredients; cover and process until smooth. Pour into a large resealable plastic bag; add pork. Seal bag and turn to coat; refrigerate for 6 hours or overnight.
- Drain and discard marinade. Thread pork cubes onto six metal or soaked wooden skewers. Grill, covered, over medium heat for 8-10 minutes or until juices run clear, turning occasionally. Yield: 6 servings.
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Spicy Pork Tenderloin Skewers
Sort By :
"Had a a terrific flavor. Will do again!"
"We just grilled these today and we really liked it! Served it over rice with the Macaroni Coleslaw Salad to accompany it!"
"I loved it! To the lady who commented on the heat, don't just cut down on the red pepper. Fresh ginger packs a mighty punch so you might want to cut that down to reduce the heat too. Hope it helps!!"
"Made this last night and I don't think my husband has ever raved as much about a recipe and I cook a lot...the only thing I did different is to use boneless country ribs cubed, and wisked the dressing instead of using a blender...came out great, this is a keeper!"
"This was delicious. Even my 7 and 4 year old grandchildren loved it. Served it with a mix of vegetables also done on the grill."