Spicy Pork Tenderloin Recipe
- 1 to 3 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon ground thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 pork tenderloins (about 1 pound each)
- Combine the first five ingredients; rub over tenderloins. Cover and refrigerate for 2-4 hours.
- Grill, covered over medium-hot indirect heat for 25-40 minutes or until meat thermometer reads 160°. Yield: 8 servings.
This recipe pairs well with a light white wine.
Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Seven Daughters White Blend CA, a crisp flavorful wine with hints of citrus. Buy now and get 6 bottles for $69.99. Order Now
Reviews for Spicy Pork Tenderloin
Sort By :
The pork was very tender and tasty. Great recipe. I roasted it in the oven. Will definitely make this again.
My husband and I thoroughly enjoyed this nicely spiced tenderloin. The recipe in my TOH cookbook said to "grill over hot heat for 15 minutes on each side", and that is what I did.