A friend shared this recipe for marvelously flavorful pork years ago. It really sparks up a barbecue and has been popular whenever I've served it. I guarantee you'll get many requests for the recipe. —Diana Steger, Prospect, Kentucky
- 1 to 3 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon ground thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 pork tenderloins (about 1 pound each)
- Combine the first five ingredients; rub over tenderloins. Cover and refrigerate for 2-4 hours.
- Grill, covered over medium-hot indirect heat for 25-40 minutes or until meat thermometer reads 160°. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Spicy Pork Tenderloin in Taste of Home June/July 1994, p29
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Spicy Pork Tenderloin
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review