Spicy Pork Baguette Bites Recipe
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 pork tenderloin (1 pound)
- LIME MAYONNAISE:
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon grated lime peel
- 1 French bread baguette (1 pound), sliced and toasted
- Additional grated lime peel, optional
- 1. In a small bowl, combine the first seven ingredients; rub over tenderloin. Place in a large resealable plastic bag; seal and refrigerate overnight.
- 2. Place tenderloin on a rack in a foil-lined shallow roasting pan. Bake, uncovered, at 425° for 20-30 minutes or until a thermometer reads 145°. Let stand for 5 minutes before slicing.
- 3. Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise, lime juice and peel. Thinly slice pork; serve on toasted bread with a dollop of lime mayonnaise. Sprinkle with additional lime peel if desired. Yield: 2 dozen.
1 appetizer: 137 calories, 6g fat (1g saturated fat), 12mg cholesterol, 195mg sodium, 14g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 1g fiber), 5g protein.
Reviews for Spicy Pork Baguette Bites
Light-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.