Spicy Pineapple Spread Recipe
Want a sweet-and-spicy treat? Set out my spread! It features a delicious mixture of warm fruit preserves, zesty horseradish and mustard, which you pour over cream cheese and serve with crackers.
- 1/4 cup apple jelly
- 1/4 cup pineapple preserves
- 4 to 5 teaspoons prepared horseradish
- 4 to 5 teaspoons ground mustard
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- Assorted crackers
- 1. In a saucepan, combine jelly, preserves, horseradish and mustard. Cook and stir over medium-low heat until blended. Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour. Spoon over cream cheese. Serve with crackers. Yield: about 2/3 cup.
2 tablespoon: 252 calories, 17g fat (10g saturated fat), 50mg cholesterol, 147mg sodium, 23g carbohydrate (20g sugars, trace fiber), 4g protein
Reviews for Spicy Pineapple Spread
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC