- necessary, by adding hot mixture. Wipe rims. Center lids on jars;
- screw on bands until fingertip tight.
- Place jars into canner with simmering water, ensuring that they are
- completely covered with water. Bring to a boil; process for 15
- minutes. Remove jars and cool.
- Yield: 7 pint jars.
Nutritional Facts: 1/4 cup equals 24 calories, trace fat (trace saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 328 mg sodium, 5 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 1 g protein.
Wine: Sweet Red Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.