Spicy Pepper Penne Recipe
- 1 package uncooked penne pasta
- 1/2 teaspoon minced fresh rosemary or 1/8 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 2 packages (3-1/2 ounces each) sliced pepperoni, halved
- 1/2 cup pepperoncini
- 1 jar (7 ounces) roasted sweet red peppers, drained and chopped
- 3-1/2 cups boiling water
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- In a large skillet, layer the pasta, rosemary, pepperoni, pepperoncini and red peppers. Add water; bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 12 minutes or until pasta is tender. Add cream and Parmesan cheese; toss to coat. Yield: 8 servings.
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.
Reviews for Spicy Pepper Penne(6)
Sort By :
quick and easy
Quick and easy dish for a last-minute or weeknight meal! I substituted arrabiata sauce for the cream--it kept it lighter and added a little more spice. Delicious! It will definitely be a family staple.
My boys favorite dish. The one thing I must make every time they are home from college.
Great recipe! The whole family loves it. One of our favorites. We have even added chicken to it-it's delicious!
We LOVE this recipe just as written. It is our teenage boy's favorite and most requested recipe. So easy and tasty!