- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 3 cups pecan halves
- 1-1/2 cups dried cranberries
- In a large bowl, combine the first six ingredients. Stir in the pecans. Spread in an ungreased 13x9-in. baking pan. Bake at 350° for 15 minutes, stirring every 5 minutes. Cool completely. Stir in cranberries. Store in an airtight container. Yield: about 4 cups.
Reviews for Spicy Pecans N Cranberries
"I tasted something very familiar from Costco. I went to purchase it I found it quite costly. I then found this recipe and it taste very much like the Costco version. If I have it in my kitchen I can't leave it alone. It is also good for you, nuts and cayenne pepper!!"