Spice up a holiday party with these well-seasoned nuts— or keep a batch in the freezer to give as last-minute presents.
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 3 cups pecan halves
- 1-1/2 cups dried cranberries
- In a large bowl, combine the first six ingredients. Stir in the pecans. Spread in an ungreased 13x9-in. baking pan. Bake at 350° for 15 minutes, stirring every 5 minutes. Cool completely. Stir in cranberries. Store in an airtight container. Yield: about 4 cups.
Originally published as Spicy Pecans N Cranberries in Country Woman Christmas Annual 1998, p46
Reviews for Spicy Pecans N Cranberries
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review