Spicy Peach Crisp Recipe
A serving of this sweet treat is a scrumptious way to finish a meal. With oatmeal, spices and fruit filling, this dessert is as lovely as it is delicious.
TOTAL TIME: Prep/Total Time: 30 min. YIELD:6-8 servings
- 1 can (29 ounces) sliced peaches, well drained
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon ground allspice
- 1/4 cup cold butter, cubed
- Whipped cream or vanilla ice cream
- 1. Arrange peaches in an 8-in. square baking dish. In a small bowl, combine the oats, sugar, flour and spices. Cut in butter until coarse crumbs form; sprinkle over peaches.
- 2. Bake at 400° for 15-20 minutes. Serve warm with cream or ice cream. Yield: 6-8 servings.
© 2014 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC