- 1 can (29 ounces) sliced peaches, well drained
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon ground allspice
- 1/4 cup cold butter, cubed
- Whipped cream or vanilla ice cream
- Arrange peaches in an 8-in. square baking dish. In a small bowl, combine the oats, sugar, flour and spices. Cut in butter until coarse crumbs form; sprinkle over peaches.
- Bake at 400° for 15-20 minutes. Serve warm with cream or ice cream. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Originally published as Spicy Peach Crisp in Country Woman March/April 1992, p37
Reviews for Spicy Peach Crisp(1)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review