Spicy Pastry Recipe
This is the prefect crust for pumpkin pie or even an apple pie. It is adds such a delicious zippy flavor!—Katie Koziolek, Hartland, Minnesota
- (8-inch to 10-inch pie):
- 1-1/2 cups Basic Pastry Mix
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 tablespoon light molasses
- 1 to 3 tablespoons cold water
- 1. In a medium bowl, combine pastry mix and pie spice. Combine the molasses and water; gently mix in just enough to moisten dry ingredients. Proceed as for regular pie pastry (recipe also in Recipe Finder).
1 serving (1 piece) equals 24 calories, 1 g fat (trace saturated fat), trace cholesterol, 49 mg sodium, 4 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, trace protein.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC