- (8-inch to 10-inch pie):
- 1-1/2 cups Basic Pastry Mix (recipe also in Recipe Finder)
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 tablespoon light molasses
- 1 to 3 tablespoons cold water
- In a medium bowl, combine pastry mix and pie spice. Combine the molasses and water; gently mix in just enough to moisten dry ingredients. Proceed as for regular pie pastry (recipe also in Recipe Finder).
Originally published as Spicy Pastry in Country Woman May/June 1994, p38
Reviews for Spicy Pastry(0)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review