- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon ground mustard
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon onion salt
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- In a small bowl, combine all ingredients; store in a covered container. Rub over meat or poultry before grilling or broiling. Yield: 1/2 cup.
Originally published as Spicy Paprika Herb Rub in Simple & Delicious May 2010, p45
Reviews for Spicy Paprika Herb Rub
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review