Spicy Olive Relish
I was looking for a zippy relish to jazz up plain hot dogs. Not wishing to make a run to the store, I rummaged through my refrigerator and found these items and thought they would be good together—and I was right! This relish also goes well on toasted bagel bites.
16 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1 jar (16 ounces) pickled hot cherry peppers, drained
- 1 jar (7 ounces) pimiento-stuffed olives, drained
- 1 small onion, quartered
- 1 tablespoon yellow mustard
- Place peppers, olives and onion in a food processor; cover and
- process until finely chopped. Transfer to a bowl; stir in mustard.
- Yield: 2 cups.
Nutritional Facts: 2 tablespoons equals 36 calories, 2 g fat (trace saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 542 mg sodium, 3 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 1 g protein.