Spicy Mustard Turkey Pizza Recipe
- 1 prebaked 12-inch thin pizza crust
- 3 tablespoons reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons spicy brown mustard
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 cups cubed cooked turkey
- 1 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 5 cooked bacon strips, chopped
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Swiss cheese
- 1. Place crust on an ungreased 12-in. pizza pan. In a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise, mustard, honey and garlic powder. Add turkey; toss to coat. Spread over crust.
- 2. Top with mushrooms, bacon and cheese. Bake at 450° for 9-11 minutes or until cheese is melted. Yield: 6 slices.
1 slice equals 384 calories, 15 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 60 mg cholesterol, 635 mg sodium, 34 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 26 g protein.
Reviews for Spicy Mustard Turkey Pizza
"Excellent! My only suggestion would be to hold off on adding the cheese until halfway done baking. Shredded swiss cheese is usually very fine and it started cooking a bit too much."
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.