Spicy Mustard Turkey Pizza Recipe
- 1 prebaked 12-inch thin pizza crust
- 3 tablespoons reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons spicy brown mustard
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 cups cubed cooked turkey
- 1 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 5 cooked Jones Dairy Farm Dry-Aged Bacon strips, chopped
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Swiss cheese
- 1. Place crust on an ungreased 12-in. pizza pan. In a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise, mustard, honey and garlic powder. Add turkey; toss to coat. Spread over crust.
- 2. Top with mushrooms, bacon and cheese. Bake at 450° for 9-11 minutes or until cheese is melted. Yield: 6 slices.
1 slice: 384 calories, 15g fat (5g saturated fat), 60mg cholesterol, 635mg sodium, 34g carbohydrate (11g sugars, 1g fiber), 26g protein.
Reviews for Spicy Mustard Turkey Pizza
"Excellent! My only suggestion would be to hold off on adding the cheese until halfway done baking. Shredded swiss cheese is usually very fine and it started cooking a bit too much."