Spicy Mustard Turkey Pizza
A unique take on traditional pizza, this is an instant family favorite thanks to the tangy sauce and crisp crust. If you're not a fan of Swiss cheese, substitute provolone or mozzarella.—Keri Cotton, Lakeville, Minnesota
6 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 1 prebaked 12-inch thin pizza crust
- 3 tablespoons reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons spicy brown mustard
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 cups cubed cooked turkey
- 1 cup chopped fresh mushrooms
- 5 cooked bacon strips, chopped
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Swiss cheese
- Place crust on an ungreased 12-in. pizza pan. In a small bowl,
- combine the mayonnaise, mustard, honey and garlic powder. Add
- turkey; toss to coat. Spread over crust.
- Top with mushrooms, bacon and Swiss cheese. Bake at 450° for 9-11
- minutes or until cheese is melted. Yield: 6 slices.
Nutritional Facts: 1 slice equals 384 calories, 15 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 60 mg cholesterol, 635 mg sodium, 34 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 26 g protein.
Wine: Sweet Red Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.