A unique take on traditional pizza, this is an instant family favorite thanks to the tangy sauce and crisp crust. If you're not a fan of Swiss cheese, substitute provolone or mozzarella.—Keri Cotton, Lakeville, Minnesota
Recommended: 95 Tasty Low-Carb Dinner Ideas
- 1 prebaked 12-inch thin pizza crust
- 3 tablespoons reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons spicy brown mustard
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 cups cubed cooked turkey
- 1 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 5 cooked bacon strips, chopped
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Swiss cheese
- Place crust on an ungreased 12-in. pizza pan. In a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise, mustard, honey and garlic powder. Add turkey; toss to coat. Spread over crust.
- Top with mushrooms, bacon and cheese. Bake at 450° for 9-11 minutes or until cheese is melted. Yield: 6 slices.
Originally published as Spicy Mustard Turkey Pizza in Taste of Home November 2011, p71
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.
Reviews for Spicy Mustard Turkey Pizza
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Nov. 29, 2011
"Excellent! My only suggestion would be to hold off on adding the cheese until halfway done baking. Shredded swiss cheese is usually very fine and it started cooking a bit too much."