A unique take on traditional pizza, this is an instant family favorite thanks to the tangy sauce and crisp crust. If you're not a fan of Swiss cheese, substitute provolone or mozzarella.—Keri Cotton, Lakeville, Minnesota
- 1 prebaked 12-inch thin pizza crust
- 3 tablespoons reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons spicy brown mustard
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 cups cubed cooked turkey
- 1 cup chopped fresh mushrooms
- 5 cooked bacon strips, chopped
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Swiss cheese
- Place crust on an ungreased 12-in. pizza pan. In a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise, mustard, honey and garlic powder. Add turkey; toss to coat. Spread over crust.
- Top with mushrooms, bacon and cheese. Bake at 450° for 9-11 minutes or until cheese is melted. Yield: 6 slices.
Originally published as Spicy Mustard Turkey Pizza in Taste of Home November 2011, p71
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.
Reviews for Spicy Mustard Turkey Pizza
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review