Spicy Mustard Turkey Pizza Recipe
- 1 prebaked 12-inch thin pizza crust
- 3 tablespoons reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons spicy brown mustard
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 cups cubed cooked turkey
- 1 cup chopped fresh mushrooms
- 5 cooked bacon strips, chopped
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Swiss cheese
- Place crust on an ungreased 12-in. pizza pan. In a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise, mustard, honey and garlic powder. Add turkey; toss to coat. Spread over crust.
- Top with mushrooms, bacon and Swiss cheese. Bake at 450° for 9-11 minutes or until cheese is melted. Yield: 6 slices.
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.
Reviews for Spicy Mustard Turkey Pizza(1)
Sort By :
Excellent! My only suggestion would be to hold off on adding the cheese until halfway done baking. Shredded swiss cheese is usually very fine and it started cooking a bit too much.
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Bacon Recipes >
- Baked Turkey >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Italian Pizza Recipes >
- Mushroom Main Dish Recipes >
- Mushroom Recipes >
- Pizza Recipes >
- Super Bowl Party Dinners >
- Super Bowl Party Recipes >
- Taste of Home Magazine Dinner Recipes >