Spicy Mixed Nuts Recipe
This different nut mix has an appealing kick, thanks to the cumin and chili powder I add. It's perfect for holiday snacking and gift giving.
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 pound mixed nuts
- 1/4 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1. In a large skillet, melt butter. Add nuts and Worcestershire sauce; cook and stir over low heat for 5-7 minutes. Drain on paper towels. place nuts in a large bowl. Combine seasonings; sprinkle over nuts and toss to coat. Cool. Store in an airtight container at room temperature. Yield: 3 cups.
3/4 cup: 751 calories, 67g fat (13g saturated fat), 23mg cholesterol, 1146mg sodium, 29g carbohydrate (5g sugars, 10g fiber), 20g protein.
Reviews for Spicy Mixed Nuts
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC