Spicy Meat Loaf Recipe
This is not your typical meat loaf! The green chili salsa really gives it some zip, and the pork sausage combined with the beef adds variety. Meat loaves of all kinds are a favorite around here.
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup green or red chili salsa
- 1 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- 2 pounds ground beef
- 1/2 pound Jones Dairy Farm All Natural Pork Sausage Roll
- Additional salsa, optional
- 1. Preheat oven to 350°. In a large bowl, combine eggs, salsa and bread crumbs. Crumble beef and sausage over mixture and mix well. Press into an ungreased 9x5-in. loaf pan.
- 2. Bake, uncovered, 1 hour or until no pink remains and a thermometer reads 160°; drain. Top with additional salsa if desired. Yield: 8-10 servings.
1 slice: 249 calories, 14g fat (5g saturated fat), 95mg cholesterol, 408mg sodium, 9g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 0 fiber), 21g protein.
Reviews for Spicy Meat Loaf
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC