Spicy Maple Sausages Recipe
Wake up your guests’ taste buds with this easy treatment for breakfast sausages from our home economists. Just five ingredients are needed for the sweet and spicy glaze.
- 2 packages (7 ounces each) Jones Dairy Farm All Natural Golden Brown Sausage Links
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1. In a large skillet, cook sausage links until browned; drain. Combine the remaining ingredients; stir into skillet. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2-3 minutes or until sausages are glazed. Yield: 6-8 servings.
3 each: 158 calories, 10g fat (3g saturated fat), 15mg cholesterol, 270mg sodium, 16g carbohydrate (15g sugars, 0 fiber), 3g protein.
Reviews for Spicy Maple Sausages
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC