Spicy Maple Sausages Recipe
- 2 packages (7 ounces each) Jones Dairy Farm All Natural Golden Brown Sausage Links
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1. In a large skillet, cook sausage links until browned; drain. Combine the remaining ingredients; stir into skillet. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2-3 minutes or until sausages are glazed. Yield: 6-8 servings.
3 each: 158 calories, 10g fat (3g saturated fat), 15mg cholesterol, 270mg sodium, 16g carbohydrate (15g sugars, 0 fiber), 3g protein.
Reviews for Spicy Maple Sausages
"This was delicious and really spicy. I used regular pork sausage links because I don't like the Brown and Serve kind."