Spicy Maple Sausages Recipe
- 2 packages (7 ounces each) frozen fully cooked breakfast sausage links
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1. In a large skillet, cook sausage links until browned; drain. Combine the remaining ingredients; stir into skillet. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2-3 minutes or until sausages are glazed. Yield: 6-8 servings.
1 serving (3 each) equals 158 calories, 10 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 15 mg cholesterol, 270 mg sodium, 16 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 3 g protein.
Reviews for Spicy Maple Sausages
"This was delicious and really spicy. I used regular pork sausage links because I don't like the Brown and Serve kind."