Spicy Maple Sausages Recipe
Wake up your guests’ taste buds with this easy treatment for breakfast sausages from our home economists. Just five ingredients are needed for the sweet and spicy glaze.
- 2 packages (7 ounces each) brown-and-serve sausage links
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- In a large skillet, cook sausage links until browned; drain. Combine the remaining ingredients; stir into skillet. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2-3 minutes or until sausages are glazed. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Originally published as Spicy Maple Sausages in Simple & Delicious July/August 2006, p44
Reviews for Spicy Maple Sausages(1)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Nov. 18, 2012
This was delicious and really spicy. I used regular pork sausage links because I don't like the Brown and Serve kind.
More Recipe Collections
- Breakfast Meat Recipes >
- Breakfast Recipes >
- Christmas Breakfast Recipes >
- Christmas Brunch Recipes >
- Christmas Recipes >
- Easter Breakfast Recipes >
- Easter Brunch Recipes >
- Easter Recipes >
- Mother's Day Breakfast Recipes >
- New Year's Recipes >