- 2 packages (7 ounces each) frozen fully cooked breakfast sausage links
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- In a large skillet, cook sausage links until browned; drain. Combine the remaining ingredients; stir into skillet. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2-3 minutes or until sausages are glazed. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Originally published as Spicy Maple Sausages in Simple & Delicious July/August 2006, p44
Reviews for Spicy Maple Sausages
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Nov. 18, 2012
"This was delicious and really spicy. I used regular pork sausage links because I don't like the Brown and Serve kind."