When I see Meyer lemons in the store, it must be spring. I like using them for these easy chicken kabobs, but regular grilled lemons still add the signature smoky tang. —Terri Crandall, Gardnerville, Nevada
Featured In: 84 Lemon Recipes from Tart to Sweet
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 4 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 3 tablespoons white wine
- 1-1/2 teaspoons crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh rosemary or 1/4 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 1-1/2 pounds boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 2 medium lemons, halved
- Minced chives
- In a large resealable plastic bag, combine lemon juice, 3 tablespoons oil, wine, pepper flakes and rosemary. Add chicken; seal bag and turn to coat. Refrigerate up to 3 hours.
- Drain chicken, discarding marinade. Thread chicken onto six metal or soaked wooden skewers. Grill, covered, over medium heat 10-12 minutes or until no longer pink, turning once.
- Place lemons on grill, cut side down. Grill 8-10 minutes or until lightly browned. Squeeze lemon halves over chicken. Drizzle with remaining oil; sprinkle with chives. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Spicy Lemon Chicken Kabobs in Simple & Delicious April/May 2015
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.
Reviews for Spicy Lemon Chicken Kabobs
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review