- 1 pound refrigerated pizza dough
- 1 tub (10 ounces) PHILADELPHIA® Spicy Jalapeno Cream Cheese Spread
- 8 slices cooked Oscar Mayer® Butcher Thick Cut Applewood Smoked Bacon, crumbled
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced red onion
- 1 cup KRAFT® Shredded Three Cheese with a Touch of PHILADELPHIA®
- HEAT oven to 425°F.
- PAT pizza dough into 16x12-inch rectangle on lightly floured baking sheet. Bake 10 min.
- SPREAD crust with cream cheese spread; top with remaining ingredients.
- BAKE 10 to 12 min. or until shredded cheese is melted and crust is golden brown. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Spicy Jalapeno Bacon Flatbread Provided by Philadelphia® Cream Cheese 2014
Reviews for Spicy Jalapeno Bacon Flatbread
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Feb. 4, 2014
This was a huge hit, great recipe! I diced instead of sliced the onions.