Spicy Hot Wings Recipe
- 10 chicken wings (about 2 pounds)
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 2 to 5 teaspoons hot pepper sauce
- 3/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- DIPPING SAUCE:
- 3/4 cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon dried minced onion
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 1/2 cup crumbled blue cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground mustard
- Paprika, optional
- Celery sticks, optional
- 1. Cut chicken wings into three sections discard wing tips. Place wings in a greased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan. Combine the butter, hot pepper sauce, garlic salt and paprika; pour over wings. Bake at 375° for 30 minutes. Turn; bake 20-25 minutes longer or until chicken juices run clear.
- 2. Meanwhile, for sauce, combine the sour cream, onion, milk, cheese, garlic salt and mustard in a blender. Cover and process until smooth. Pour into a bowl; sprinkle with paprika if desired. Cover and refrigerate until serving. Drain wings. Serve with sauce and celery if desired. Yield: 8 servings.
1 each: 122 calories, 10g fat (6g saturated fat), 35mg cholesterol, 191mg sodium, 1g carbohydrate (0g sugars, 0g fiber), 6g protein .
Reviews for Spicy Hot Wings
Medium-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied white wine such as Riesling or Gewürtztraminer