Spicy Herb Butter Recipe
Add a little zip to your dinner party by serving this delicious butter mix. The garlic and crushed red pepper flakes will be sure to impress.—Dixie Terry, Goreville, Illinois
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- 1-1/2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1. In a small bowl, combine all ingredients. Serve immediately. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 1/2 cup.
1 serving (1 tablespoon) equals 102 calories, 11 g fat (7 g saturated fat), 31 mg cholesterol, 116 mg sodium, trace carbohydrate, trace fiber, trace protein.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC