Spicy Herb Butter Recipe
Add a little zip to your dinner party by serving this delicious butter mix. The garlic and crushed red pepper flakes will be sure to impress.—Dixie Terry, Goreville, Illinois
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- 1-1/2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1. In a small bowl, combine all ingredients. Serve immediately. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 1/2 cup.
1 tablespoon: 102 calories, 11g fat (7g saturated fat), 31mg cholesterol, 116mg sodium, 0g carbohydrate (0g sugars, 0g fiber), 0g protein .
Reviews for Spicy Herb Butter
Reviewed Jan. 2, 2015
"Very good served on homemade rolls."
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC