Spicy Herb Butter
Add a little zip to your dinner party by serving this delicious butter mix. The garlic and crushed red pepper flakes will be sure to impress.Dixie Terry, Goreville, Illinois
8 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 5 min.
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- 1-1/2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- In a small bowl, combine all ingredients. Serve immediately.
- Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 1/2 cup.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 tablespoon) equals 102 calories, 11 g fat (7 g saturated fat), 31 mg cholesterol, 116 mg sodium, trace carbohydrate, trace fiber, trace protein.