Add a little zip to your dinner party by serving this delicious butter mix. The garlic and crushed red pepper flakes will be sure to impress.—Dixie Terry, Goreville, Illinois
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- 1-1/2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- In a small bowl, combine all ingredients. Serve immediately. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 1/2 cup.
Originally published as Herb Butter in Simple & Delicious September/October 2006, p59
Reviews for Spicy Herb Butter
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Jan. 2, 2015
"Very good served on homemade rolls."