Add a little zip to your dinner party by serving this delicious butter mix. The garlic and crushed red pepper flakes will be sure to impress.—Dixie Terry, Goreville, Illinois
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- 1-1/2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- In a small bowl, combine all ingredients. Serve immediately. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 1/2 cup.
Originally published as Herb Butter in Simple & Delicious September/October 2006, p59
Reviews for Spicy Herb Butter
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Jan. 2, 2015
"Very good served on homemade rolls."