Spicy Haddock Recipe
- 2 pounds haddock fillets
- 1 can (4 ounces) chopped green chilies
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- Dash hot pepper sauce
- 1. Place fillets in a 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish coated with cooking spray. Combine the remaining ingredients; spoon over fish. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 20-25 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Yield: 8 servings.
4 ounces cooked haddock equals 139 calories, 501 mg sodium, 65 mg cholesterol, 2 gm carbohydrate, 22 gm protein, 4 gm fat. Diabetic Exchanges: 3 lean meat.
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.