- 1 beef sirloin tip roast (3 pounds), cut in half
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 can (4 ounces) diced jalapeno peppers, drained
- 1 envelope Italian salad dressing mix
- 12 crusty rolls (5 inches)
- Place beef in a 5-qt. slow cooker. In a small bowl, combine the water, jalapenos and dressing mix; pour over beef. Cover and cook on low for 8-10 hours or until meat is tender.
- Remove beef and shred with two forks. Skim fat from cooking juices. Serve beef on rolls with juice. Yield: 12 servings.
Reviews for Spicy French Dip
Sort By :
"Easy and excellent! I did use pepperoncini instead of jalapeno's ."
"I would absolutely make this again. My family loved it."
"This was far too hot for me but Tim loved it.Next time I'll cut the pepper amount down."
"A bit expensive but very delicious. Used the leftovers to make melts on sourdough, equally delicious."