Spicy French Dip Recipe
- 1 beef sirloin tip roast (3 pounds), cut in half
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 can (4 ounces) diced jalapeno peppers, drained
- 1 envelope Italian salad dressing mix
- 12 crusty rolls (5 inches)
- Place beef in a 5-qt. slow cooker. In a small bowl, combine the water, jalapenos and dressing mix; pour over beef. Cover and cook on low for 8-10 hours or until meat is tender.
- Remove beef and shred using two forks. Skim fat from cooking juices. Serve beef on rolls with juice. Yield: 12 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.
Reviews for Spicy French Dip(7)
Sort By :
I would absolutely make this again. My family loved it.
This was far too hot for me but Tim loved it.
Next time I'll cut the pepper amount down.
A bit expensive but very delicious. Used the leftovers to make melts on sourdough, equally delicious.
These were so delicious. The meat was moist with just enough spice. The au jus was flavorful but not salty light many recipes I've tried. I'll definitely be making this again!
My family and I seriously enjoyed this. It's such an cinch to make. I also alternate the jalapenos with peperoncinis. So YUMMY!
More Recipe Collections
- Beef Dinner Recipes >
- Beef Main Dishes >
- Beef Recipes >
- Beef Slow Cooker Recipes >
- Cinco de Mayo Dinners >
- Cinco de Mayo Recipes >
- Diabetic Dinner Recipes >
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Diabetic Sandwich Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Easy Main Dish Recipes >
- Easy Recipes >
- Healthy Cooking Dinner Recipes >
- Healthy Cooking Sandwich Recipes >
- Healthy Dinners >
- Healthy Main Dishes >
- Healthy Recipes >
- Hot Sandwich Recipes >
- Low Fat Dinner Recipes & Main Dishes >
- Low Fat Recipes >