Spicy French Dip Recipe
- 1 beef sirloin tip roast (3 pounds), cut in half
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 can (4 ounces) diced jalapeno peppers, drained
- 1 envelope Italian salad dressing mix
- 12 crusty rolls (5 inches)
- Place beef in a 5-qt. slow cooker. In a small bowl, combine the water, jalapenos and dressing mix; pour over beef. Cover and cook on low for 8-10 hours or until meat is tender.
- Remove beef and shred using two forks. Skim fat from cooking juices. Serve beef on rolls with juice. Yield: 12 servings.
Light-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.
Reviews for Spicy French Dip
Sort By :
Easy and excellent! I did use pepperoncini instead of jalapeno's .
I would absolutely make this again. My family loved it.
This was far too hot for me but Tim loved it.
Next time I'll cut the pepper amount down.
A bit expensive but very delicious. Used the leftovers to make melts on sourdough, equally delicious.