Spicy Fajita Chili Recipe
- 1-1/2 pounds ground pork
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 medium green pepper, chopped
- 1 medium sweet red pepper, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 cans (11-1/2 ounces each) V8 juice
- 1 can (16 ounces) chili beans, undrained
- 1 can (10 ounces) diced tomatoes and green chilies
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- 1 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoned pepper
- Shredded cheddar cheese
- In a Dutch oven, cook the pork, onion and peppers over medium heat until meat is no longer pink. Add garlic; cook 1 minute longer.
- Stir in the V8 juice, beans, tomatoes, chili powder, seasoned salt and seasoned pepper. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 20 minutes or until slightly thickened. Serve with cheese. Yield: 8 servings (2 quarts).
Reviews for Spicy Fajita Chili(6)
Sort By :
Excellent! It was so easy to make ... loved the flavor; just the right amount of spice!
Very easy to make and quite tasty! It lives up to its spicy name.
So tasty and easy. We all loved it! Will make again!
Very easy and quick very taste very good. I will make it always
My husband rarely eats leftovers but I swear I think he would eat this for a whole week straight! I have to at least half the chili powder in it because I don't care for spicy food but even half still gives it a kick. Wonderful recipe, we love it.
More Recipe Collections
- Cheese Recipes >
- Chili Recipes >
- Cinco de Mayo Recipes >
- Fajitas >
- Mexican Chili >
- Mexican Chilies >
- Mexican Recipes >
- Mexican Soup >
- Mexican Soups >
- Pork Recipes >
- Simple Chili Recipes >
- Simple Recipes >
- Simple Soup Recipes >
- Soup Recipes >