- Cover and freeze one casserole for up to 1 month. Cover and bake
- second casserole at 350° for 35 minutes. Uncover; bake 5-10
- minutes longer or until heated through.
- To use frozen casserole: Thaw in the refrigerator for 24 hours.
- Remove from the refrigerator 30 minutes before baking. Bake as
- directed above. Yield: 2 casseroles (4 servings each).
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 cup) equals 592 calories, 26 g fat (13 g saturated fat), 94 mg cholesterol, 1,535 mg sodium, 45 g carbohydrate, 4 g fiber, 37 g protein.