Spicy Edamame Recipe
- 1 package (16 ounces) frozen edamame pods
- 2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 3/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1. Place edamame in a large saucepan and cover with water. Bring to a boil. Cover and cook for 4-5 minutes or until tender; drain. Transfer to a large bowl. Add the seasonings; toss to coat. Yield: 6 servings.
1 serving equals 52 calories, 2 g fat (trace saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 642 mg sodium, 5 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 4 g protein.
Reviews for Spicy Edamame
Medium-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied white wine such as Riesling or Gewürtztraminer