Whenever we are expecting guests, I whip up a batch of these nuts to snack on before dinner. There are never any left overs!—Shirley A. Glaab, Hattiesburg, Mississippi
Recommended: 40 Recipes for Vegetable Soup
- 1/2 cup plain yogurt
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 3 tablespoons curry powder
- 2 tablespoons ground cumin
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1-1/2 teaspoons ground cardamom
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/2 pound pecan halves
- 1/2 pound walnut halves
- In a large bowl, combine the first eight ingredients. Add pecans and walnuts; toss to coat. Spread in a single layer in an ungreased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan.
- Bake at 275° for 50 minutes or until nuts are golden brown, stirring occasionally. Cool. Store in an airtight container. Yield: 5 cups.
Originally published as Spicy Curried Nuts in Country Woman Christmas Annual 2008, p64
Reviews for Spicy Curried Nuts
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review