"One of my family's favorite vegetables is corn, and this quick corn dish is so easy to prepare," assures Nancy McDonald of Burns, Wyoming. "It tastes delicious and goes very well with turkey and chicken. It's a simple way to add a touch of spice to your meal."
- 1 package (3 ounces) cream cheese, cubed
- 1 can (15-1/4 ounces) whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 can (4 ounces) chopped green chilies
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions
- 1/4 cup chopped sweet red pepper
- In a large saucepan, combine all the ingredients. Cook over medium heat until cream cheese is melted and mixture is blended, stirring often. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Spicy Creamed Corn in Quick Cooking January/February 2004, p48
Reviews for Spicy Creamed Corn
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review