- 1 package (3 ounces) cream cheese, cubed
- 1 can (15-1/4 ounces) whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 can (4 ounces) chopped green chilies
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions
- 1/4 cup chopped sweet red pepper
- In a large saucepan, combine all the ingredients. Cook over medium heat until cream cheese is melted and mixture is blended, stirring often. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Spicy Creamed Corn in Quick Cooking January/February 2004, p48
Reviews for Spicy Creamed Corn
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Jul. 12, 2011
"I have made this for years, but I use white show peg corn! Always a huge hit!"
Reviewed Jan. 20, 2010
"I usually don't eat corn except on the cob, but this is so good. This will be something special to serve to company, too."
Reviewed Dec. 8, 2008
"I just made this dish to take topot luck Christmas dinner tonight. It looks pretty and festive and yummy. My only difference is that I will have to reheat in the oven before putting it in my insulated casserole holder. I will reheat 20-30 minutes at 350 degrees while I am getting ready. I will pack in carrier just 5 minutes after it comes out of the oven and it will still be warm at dinner. I 4X the recipe and put in a 9X13 casserole dish."