Spicy Creamed Corn Recipe
- 1 package (3 ounces) cream cheese, cubed
- 1 can (15-1/4 ounces) whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 can (4 ounces) chopped green chilies
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions
- 1/4 cup chopped sweet red pepper
- In a large saucepan, combine all the ingredients. Cook over medium heat until cream cheese is melted and mixture is blended, stirring often. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews for Spicy Creamed Corn(3)
Sort By :
I have made this for years, but I use white show peg corn! Always a huge hit!
I usually don't eat corn except on the cob, but this is so good. This will be something special to serve to company, too.
I just made this dish to take to
pot luck Christmas dinner tonight. It looks pretty and festive and yummy. My only difference is that I will have to reheat in the oven before putting it in my insulated casserole holder. I will reheat 20-30 minutes at 350 degrees while I am getting ready. I will pack in carrier just 5 minutes after it comes out of the oven and it will still be warm at dinner. I 4X the recipe and put in a 9X13 casserole dish.