My creamy crab salad gets a boost of heat from Sriracha and a tangy touch from lime. It’s ready fast, leaving me more time with guests. —Patti Lavell, Islamorada, Florida
Recommended: 30 Seafood Recipes for Christmas Gatherings
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley or cilantro
- 3 to 4 teaspoons Sriracha Asian hot chili sauce
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 2 cups lump crabmeat (about 10 ounces)
- Sliced multigrain bread, optional
- Lime wedges, optional
- In a small bowl, mix the first six ingredients; gently stir in crab. If desired, spread over bread. Serve with lime wedges if desired. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Spicy Crab Salad in Taste of Home June/July 2015
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Spicy Crab Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review