Spicy Corn Kabobs Recipe
Corn transforms from so-so kernels to tangy sensation when grilled, dotted with sour cream and cheese and zinged with a splash of lime. —Leah Lenz, Los Angeles, California
- 6 medium ears husked sweet corn, halved
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup grated cotija cheese or Parmesan cheese
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper, optional
- 6 lime wedges
- 1. Insert a metal or soaked wooden skewer into the cut end of each piece of corn. Grill, covered, over medium heat for 25-30 minutes or until tender, turning often.
- 2. In a small bowl, combine sour cream and mayonnaise; spread over corn. Sprinkle with cheese, chili powder and, if desired, cayenne. Serve with lime wedges. Yield: 6 servings.
2 kabobs equals 205 calories, 13 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 20 mg cholesterol, 222 mg sodium, 19 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 6 g protein.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC