Spicy Corn Kabobs Recipe
- 6 medium ears husked sweet corn, halved
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup grated cotija cheese or Parmesan cheese
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper, optional
- 6 lime wedges
- 1. Insert a metal or soaked wooden skewer into the cut end of each piece of corn. Grill, covered, over medium heat for 25-30 minutes or until tender, turning often.
- 2. In a small bowl, combine sour cream and mayonnaise; spread over corn. Sprinkle with cheese, chili powder and, if desired, cayenne. Serve with lime wedges. Yield: 6 servings.
2 kabobs equals 205 calories, 13 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 20 mg cholesterol, 222 mg sodium, 19 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 6 g protein.
Reviews for Spicy Corn Kabobs
"First time i have successful grilled corn on the cob !!! it's very good. I left the cayenne out for my hubby who doesn't like "spicy" and they were still delicious, but betting they would be even better with the cayenne. I mixed all the ingredients together instead of sprinkling the end ingredients and it was fine too."