- Fry chicken, a few at a time, for 2-3 minutes on each side or until
- golden brown. Drain on paper towels.
- In a microwave-safe bowl, combine sauce ingredients. Cover and
- microwave on high for 45 seconds or until heated through, stirring
- once. Serve with chicken. Yield: 4 servings (2/3 cup sauce).
Nutritional Facts: 3 tenderloins with 2 tablespoons plus 2 teaspoons sauce equals 638 calories, 42 g fat (15 g saturated fat), 124 mg cholesterol, 580 mg sodium, 40 g carbohydrate, 4 g fiber, 31 g protein.
Wine: Medium-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied white wine such as Riesling or Gewürtztraminer