Spicy Chocolate Bark
Warm hearts and heat up the holidays with this melt-in-your-mouth confection from our Test Kitchen. It sets up nicely when chilled, saving the peppery bite ‘til the very end. With just four ingredients, it makes an easy gift idea, and folks who like spicy foods just may put it at the top of their holiday wish lists!
12 ServingsPrep: 15 min. + chilling
- 1 pound milk chocolate candy coating, coarsely chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped cashews, toasted
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans, toasted
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- In a microwave, melt candy coating; stir until smooth. Stir in nuts
- and cayenne. Spread onto a waxed paper-lined baking sheet.
- Refrigerate for 20 minutes or until set. Break into small pieces.
- Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator. Yield: about
- 1-1/2 pounds.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (2 ounces) equals 263 calories, 17 g fat (10 g saturated fat), trace cholesterol, 37 mg sodium, 28 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 2 g protein.