Warm hearts and heat up the holidays with this melt-in-your-mouth confection from our Test Kitchen. It sets up nicely when chilled, saving the peppery bite ‘til the very end. With just four ingredients, it makes an easy gift idea, and folks who like spicy foods just may put it at the top of their holiday wish lists!
- 1 pound milk chocolate candy coating, coarsely chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped cashews, toasted
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans, toasted
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- In a microwave, melt candy coating; stir until smooth. Stir in nuts and cayenne. Spread onto a waxed paper-lined baking sheet. Refrigerate for 20 minutes or until set. Break into small pieces. Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator. Yield: about 1-1/2 pounds.
Originally published as Spicy Chocolate Bark in Simple & Delicious November/December 2006, p65
Reviews for Spicy Chocolate Bark
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review