Spicy Chocolate Bark Recipe
- 1 pound milk chocolate candy coating, coarsely chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped cashews, toasted
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans, toasted
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- In a microwave, melt candy coating; stir until smooth. Stir in nuts and cayenne. Spread onto a waxed paper-lined baking sheet. Refrigerate for 20 minutes or until set. Break into small pieces. Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator. Yield: about 1-1/2 pounds.
Reviews for Spicy Chocolate Bark
Sort By :
i also added coconut and doubled the cayenne pepper, it was great!
I had no cashew or pecans, but I had almonds. I put them in a plastic bag and I coarse crushed them with a rolling pin. I had no cayenne pepper, but I had chilli pepper and red pepper flakes. I melted dark chocolate and added my spices to the crushed almonds that I toasted in an iron skillet. I blended the nuts with the melted chocolate, spread it out on wax lined freezer paper to let it cool. I cracked coarse sea salt on top and let it set up.
I broke it into misshapen pieces....and it was wonderful. It's a big hit and I will certainly make this recipe again!
Very tasty. I used a combination of semi-sweet and milk chocolate morsels instead of the candy coating. I had no cashews but pleanty of pecans so used them. Quite spicy and sweet. Thanks!
what is milk chocolate candy????
I make this every year and everyone raves about it. They all want the recipe!