Spicy Chipotle Snack Mix Recipe
- 5 cups Corn Chex
- 2 cups Rice Chex
- 2 cups Wheat Chex
- 1 cup miniature pretzels
- 1 cup dry roasted peanuts
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 2 teaspoons chipotle chili powder
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1. In a large microwave-safe bowl, combine the cereals, pretzels and peanuts. In a small bowl, combine the butter and spices; pour over cereal mixture and toss to coat.
- 2. Microwave, uncovered, on high for 5-6 minutes, stirring three times. Spread onto waxed paper to cool. Store in airtight containers. Yield: about 2-3/4 quarts.
3/4 cup: 203 calories, 12g fat (5g saturated fat), 18mg cholesterol, 418mg sodium, 21g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 2g fiber), 5g protein
Reviews for Spicy Chipotle Snack Mix
"I didn't have any Chex mix on hand, so I used regular and nacho flavored Bugles. It turned out really well. I had several requests for the recipe."