Spicy Chipotle Snack Mix Recipe
My family craves anything flavored with chipotle--and this spicy snack fills the bill. It's great for last-minute get-togethers because it takes only 15 minutes to prepare.
- 5 cups Corn Chex
- 2 cups Rice Chex
- 2 cups Wheat Chex
- 1 cup miniature pretzels
- 1 cup dry roasted peanuts
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 2 teaspoons chipotle chili powder
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1. In a large microwave-safe bowl, combine the cereals, pretzels and peanuts. In a small bowl, combine the butter and spices; pour over cereal mixture and toss to coat.
- 2. Microwave, uncovered, on high for 5-6 minutes, stirring three times. Spread onto waxed paper to cool. Store in airtight containers. Yield: about 2-3/4 quarts.
Reviews for Spicy Chipotle Snack Mix
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC