Spicy Chipotle Snack Mix Recipe
- 5 cups Corn Chex
- 2 cups Rice Chex
- 2 cups Wheat Chex
- 1 cup miniature pretzels
- 1 cup dry roasted peanuts
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 2 teaspoons chipotle chili powder
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1. In a large microwave-safe bowl, combine the cereals, pretzels and peanuts. In a small bowl, combine the butter and spices; pour over cereal mixture and toss to coat.
- 2. Microwave, uncovered, on high for 5-6 minutes, stirring three times. Spread onto waxed paper to cool. Store in airtight containers. Yield: about 2-3/4 quarts.
3/4 cup: 203 calories, 12g fat (5g saturated fat), 18mg cholesterol, 418mg sodium, 21g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 2g fiber), 5g protein .
Reviews for Spicy Chipotle Snack Mix
"I didn't have any Chex mix on hand, so I used regular and nacho flavored Bugles. It turned out really well. I had several requests for the recipe."